- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Army Suicide Rate Spikes in July
There’s an alarming trend in the U.S. armed forces: More soldiers are taking their own lives.
FOX News Radio’s Paul Stevens reports:
The Army, saying suicides among active-duty soldiers more than doubled in July from the month before, another jump in a military-wide trend this year. The Army, with 26 July suicides among active-duty soldiers, compared with 12 in June and 16 in May. Among Army Reserve soldiers not on active duty, 12 July suicides – the same as June.
The Army, now with 116 suicides among active-duty soldiers for the first seven months of this year. There were 167 Army suicides for all of 2011.
Paul Stevens, FOX News Radio.