- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 5 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Army Suicide Rate Spikes in July
There’s an alarming trend in the U.S. armed forces: More soldiers are taking their own lives.
FOX News Radio’s Paul Stevens reports:
The Army, saying suicides among active-duty soldiers more than doubled in July from the month before, another jump in a military-wide trend this year. The Army, with 26 July suicides among active-duty soldiers, compared with 12 in June and 16 in May. Among Army Reserve soldiers not on active duty, 12 July suicides – the same as June.
The Army, now with 116 suicides among active-duty soldiers for the first seven months of this year. There were 167 Army suicides for all of 2011.
Paul Stevens, FOX News Radio.