- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 24 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Biden Vs. Romney: Fighting Words on the Campaign Trail
It’s Vice President Joe Biden versus Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney after Biden made some comments on the campaign trail Tuesday that Romney’s not happy about.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Yesterday in southern Virginia, Biden riffed on Romney’s stated desire to unchain Wall Street. Biden saying Romney would put people back in chains. And after Romney called that ‘outrageous’, Biden came back with no apology.
(Biden) “If you want to know what’s outrageous, it’s their policies and the effects of their policies on middle class Americans. That’s what’s outrageous!”
After days of defending the choice of Paul Ryan as running mate, a campaign official says Biden’s comments allow the Romney camp to go on the offensive.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.