- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 12 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Biden Vs. Romney: Fighting Words on the Campaign Trail
It’s Vice President Joe Biden versus Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney after Biden made some comments on the campaign trail Tuesday that Romney’s not happy about.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Yesterday in southern Virginia, Biden riffed on Romney’s stated desire to unchain Wall Street. Biden saying Romney would put people back in chains. And after Romney called that ‘outrageous’, Biden came back with no apology.
(Biden) “If you want to know what’s outrageous, it’s their policies and the effects of their policies on middle class Americans. That’s what’s outrageous!”
After days of defending the choice of Paul Ryan as running mate, a campaign official says Biden’s comments allow the Romney camp to go on the offensive.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.