- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 3 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 5 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 6 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 6 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 10 hours ago
Millions of a Popular Baby Seat Recalled
Got a Bumbo baby seat? It may have to go back…again. Millions of the popular seats are being recalled for continuing to provide a potential health hazard to tots.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue reports:
Bumbo baby seats – about four million of them – are being recalled. This has happened before.
(Filip) “Bumbo baby seat was recalled back in 2007, at which time we had several incidents that children having skull fractures, falling from the chair. And, since then, that warning label has not significantly decreased the number of incidents.”
…Alex Filip of the Consumer Product Safety Commission. It turns out the little ones have found a way to squirm out of ‘em, so the folks at Bumbo are adding a seat belt.
(Filip) “People should contact Bumbo right away, and get the restraint belt. It’s very easy to install, they’ve got videos on their website that shows you how to do that.”
The Bumbos were sold at Babies ‘R’ Us, Target, Walmart and other retailers nationwide from August of ’03 ’til present.
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.