- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 12 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
U.S. Navy Ship Collides With Tanker Near Persian Gulf
A U.S. naval vessel is sorting out the damage after a weekend fender bender on the high seas of the Middle East.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
A U.S. naval destroyer, colliding with an oil tanker from Panama in the Strait of Hormuz, at the mouth of the Persian Gulf. A hole, punched into the starboard side of the USS Porter – nothing major, and no reports of any oil leaks or anyone hurt. The Navy is investigating how the collision happened.
The Porter is currently deployed to the U.S. 5th Fleet in Bahrain.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.