- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 56 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is Ryan Considering A Presidential Run?Posted 1 hour ago
- Holder Visits Ferguson, Protests Continue [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 19 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
U.S. Navy Ship Collides With Tanker Near Persian Gulf
A U.S. naval vessel is sorting out the damage after a weekend fender bender on the high seas of the Middle East.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
A U.S. naval destroyer, colliding with an oil tanker from Panama in the Strait of Hormuz, at the mouth of the Persian Gulf. ¬†A hole, punched into the starboard side of the USS Porter – nothing major, and no reports of any oil leaks or anyone hurt. ¬†The Navy is investigating how the collision happened.
The Porter is currently deployed to the U.S. 5th Fleet in Bahrain.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.