- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 22 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
U.S. Navy Ship Collides With Tanker Near Persian Gulf
A U.S. naval vessel is sorting out the damage after a weekend fender bender on the high seas of the Middle East.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
A U.S. naval destroyer, colliding with an oil tanker from Panama in the Strait of Hormuz, at the mouth of the Persian Gulf. A hole, punched into the starboard side of the USS Porter – nothing major, and no reports of any oil leaks or anyone hurt. The Navy is investigating how the collision happened.
The Porter is currently deployed to the U.S. 5th Fleet in Bahrain.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.