- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Rev. Billy Graham Admitted to NC Hospital
The Rev. Billy Graham is back in a North Carolina hospital. The 93-year-old was admitted over the weekend for treatment of bronchitis.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado has details:
A spokesman for Graham tells FOX News Radio that he had a bit of a fever, but he’s bouncing back and responding well to antibiotics. He was feeling so much better, he was able to watch his grandson’s sermon on Sunday morning TV.
Graham has other age-related ailments, like hearing and sight loss, but spokesman A. Larry Ross says he’s got enough energy to keep working.
(Ross) “He’s currently completing a manuscript for his next book, which summarizes the gospel message that he’s preached for more than seven decades of crusade ministry.”
Graham is supposed to be released from the hospital in a few days.
Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.