- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 7 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 9 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Rev. Billy Graham Admitted to NC Hospital
The Rev. Billy Graham is back in a North Carolina hospital. The 93-year-old was admitted over the weekend for treatment of bronchitis.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado has details:
A spokesman for Graham tells FOX News Radio that he had a bit of a fever, but he’s bouncing back and responding well to antibiotics. He was feeling so much better, he was able to watch his grandson’s sermon on Sunday morning TV.
Graham has other age-related ailments, like hearing and sight loss, but spokesman A. Larry Ross says he’s got enough energy to keep working.
(Ross) “He’s currently completing a manuscript for his next book, which summarizes the gospel message that he’s preached for more than seven decades of crusade ministry.”
Graham is supposed to be released from the hospital in a few days.
Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.