- Tuna Company, 2 Workers Charged After Employee Died In OvenPosted 55 mins ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 10 months ago
GOP, Dems React as Romney & Ryan Hit the Road [VIDEO]
As GOP Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney and his new running mate, Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan, hit the road, the VP pick was the dominating talking point on the Sunday political TV shows, a pick subject to both scrutiny and speculation.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports in this election update:
(Fehrnstrom) “This was a big, bold, courageous choice by Governor Romney.”
Eric Fehrnstrom, a Senior Adviser to the Romney campaign, speaking on CBS’ “Face the Nation,” where Obama Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter was also a guest, calling the Ryan pick “extreme.”
(Cutter) “He’s picking someone who has a budget plan under which Mitt Romney would pay less than 1% in taxes, but the middle class would pay more than $2,000 more in taxes.”
The Sunday talk shows, all featuring guests speaking about Ryan. Romney’s choice is being greeted as enthusiastically by Republican conservative intellectuals, as it is derisively by the Obama campaign and many Democrats.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
But will Romney’s pick matter, or have voters already made up their minds?
WATCH more on whether voters already know their plans HERE: