- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
GOP, Dems React as Romney & Ryan Hit the Road [VIDEO]
As GOP Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney and his new running mate, Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan, hit the road, the VP pick was the dominating talking point on the Sunday political TV shows, a pick subject to both scrutiny and speculation.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports in this election update:
(Fehrnstrom) “This was a big, bold, courageous choice by Governor Romney.”
Eric Fehrnstrom, a Senior Adviser to the Romney campaign, speaking on CBS’ “Face the Nation,” where Obama Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter was also a guest, calling the Ryan pick “extreme.”
(Cutter) “He’s picking someone who has a budget plan under which Mitt Romney would pay less than 1% in taxes, but the middle class would pay more than $2,000 more in taxes.”
The Sunday talk shows, all featuring guests speaking about Ryan. Romney’s choice is being greeted as enthusiastically by Republican conservative intellectuals, as it is derisively by the Obama campaign and many Democrats.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
But will Romney’s pick matter, or have voters already made up their minds?
WATCH more on whether voters already know their plans HERE: