- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 6 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Postal Service Reports $5+ Billion Loss in 3 Months
The U.S. Postal Service has reported another staggering round of losses, and with Congress on vacation, any hope for relief is still a long way away.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Nearly bankrupt, the U.S. Postal Service reports losses of more than $5 billion from April to June. The bulk of those losses come from a Congressional-mandated retiree health benefit; another billion dollars in operating losses due to declines in First-Class mail.
Postal Service chiefs have lobbied Congress for months to pass a bill eliminating Saturday mail service and reduce annual health payments. Legislation is stalled.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.