- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 6 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Postal Service Reports $5+ Billion Loss in 3 Months
The U.S. Postal Service has reported another staggering round of losses, and with Congress on vacation, any hope for relief is still a long way away.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Nearly bankrupt, the U.S. Postal Service reports losses of more than $5 billion from April to June. The bulk of those losses come from a Congressional-mandated retiree health benefit; another billion dollars in operating losses due to declines in First-Class mail.
Postal Service chiefs have lobbied Congress for months to pass a bill eliminating Saturday mail service and reduce annual health payments. Legislation is stalled.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.