- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 40 mins ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 2 hours ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Postal Service Reports $5+ Billion Loss in 3 Months
The U.S. Postal Service has reported another staggering round of losses, and with Congress on vacation, any hope for relief is still a long way away.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Nearly bankrupt, the U.S. Postal Service reports losses of more than $5 billion from April to June. The bulk of those losses come from a Congressional-mandated retiree health benefit; another billion dollars in operating losses due to declines in First-Class mail.
Postal Service chiefs have lobbied Congress for months to pass a bill eliminating Saturday mail service and reduce annual health payments. Legislation is stalled.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.