- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 2 hours ago
- Hired! Job OpportunitiesPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: American Traditional Country Music Duo, The Secret SistersPosted 4 hours ago
- President Obama Green Lights Surveillance Flights Over Syria [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Sharing Opinions On Social MediaPosted 24 hours ago
- The Emmy Awards: Big Wins and An Emotional Tribute to Robin Williams [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Finger Lakes 355 at the Glen (Watkins Glen)
NASCAR heads into New York state this weekend for the Finger Lakes 355 at the Glen. A race that begins the countdown to the end of Dodge’s time on the NASCAR circuit. And the investigation continues after a deadly storm at last week’s race at Pocono.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this week’s NASCAR preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
After getting his first Sprint Cup win ever at Watkins Glen last year, Marcos Ambrose knows fans will be looking for him to do it again.
(Ambrose) “People expect you to do really well, so we want to win here to take some pressure off us and just go to the road course and enjoy it.”
Jeff Gordon is looking forward to this weekend’s race because:
(Gordon) “I always love going to the road courses, and Watkins Glen is one of my favorites.”
And for Carl Edwards – still winless this season:
(Edwards) “We’ve run really well there, and I like that race track. It’s… to me, it’s the road course that suits my style more than any other that I’ve been on.”
Dodge announces they will no longer be providing competition cars for the Sprint Cup and Nationwide series.
And Pocono Raceway has established a memorial fund to benefit the victims of last Sunday’s lightning strike that killed one fan and injured nine others. Meanwhile, track officials and NASCAR continue to review how they dealt with the storm that forced the Pennsylvania 400 to end early.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside