- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 21 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 23 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Today on Kilmeade and Friends @JoeTrippi @BorisEP @sdoocy
Feigning Ignorance? ~ When asked about the Priorities USA ad that basically accuses Gov. Romney of killing Joe Soptic’s wife, the Obama Campaign said they aren’t familiar with his story. That is interesting considering the Obama Campaign ran an ad with Soptic’s story just a few months ago. Is the Obama campaign being less than truthful when it comes to how much they are coordinating with their the Super PAC? To opine, Brian will be joined by democratic strategist Joe Trippi, republican strategist Boris Epshteyn, and FOX’s Steve Doocy!