- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Today on Kilmeade and Friends @JoeTrippi @BorisEP @sdoocy
Feigning Ignorance? ~ When asked about the Priorities USA ad that basically accuses Gov. Romney of killing Joe Soptic’s wife, the Obama Campaign said they aren’t familiar with his story. That is interesting considering the Obama Campaign ran an ad with Soptic’s story just a few months ago. Is the Obama campaign being less than truthful when it comes to how much they are coordinating with their the Super PAC? To opine, Brian will be joined by democratic strategist Joe Trippi, republican strategist Boris Epshteyn, and FOX’s Steve Doocy!