- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 1 hour ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Today on Kilmeade and Friends @JoeTrippi @BorisEP @sdoocy
Feigning Ignorance? ~ When asked about the Priorities USA ad that basically accuses Gov. Romney of killing Joe Soptic’s wife, the Obama Campaign said they aren’t familiar with his story. That is interesting considering the Obama Campaign ran an ad with Soptic’s story just a few months ago. Is the Obama campaign being less than truthful when it comes to how much they are coordinating with their the Super PAC? To opine, Brian will be joined by democratic strategist Joe Trippi, republican strategist Boris Epshteyn, and FOX’s Steve Doocy!