- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 18 mins ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 18 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Report: Bomb Mishandled at Detroit Federal Building
A new report is criticizing authorities in Detroit, Michigan for mishandling an explosive device found outside a Detroit federal building.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
‘The Detroit News’ publishing details of the report by the U.S. Homeland Security Department which faults the hiring, training, practices and oversight of the security guards at the McNamara Federal Building where the explosive device was found.
The device was in a tool bag with explosive components and went unidentified for three weeks. The report says the device posed a high safety risk even though it didn’t explode.
Three of the security guards were fired, five were suspended and one resigned.
The U.S. Homeland Security Department has since issued standardized national guidance on how to deal with unattended suspicious packages.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.