- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
1st Female NFL Official Works Tonight
When the Green Bay Packers and San Diego Charges square off in an NFL preseason game tonight, a gender barrier will be broken by those working the game.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
For one player, the history being made tonight isn’t washing over him.
(Spikes) “Maybe when I’m older.”
Linebacker Takeo Spikes will be on the field at San Diego with Shannon Eastin when she becomes the first woman to officiate an NFL game, one of the preseason replacements for the regulars, who are in a labor dispute with the league.
(Spikes) “To me, at the end of the day, it’s not like we’re going out there, negotiating with the referees anyway.”
Eastin brings 16 years of experience officiating in college games. Tonight, for Spikes, she’ll be just another line judge.
(Spikes) “Unless, if she makes a call and we think it’s a bad call.”
Just like anyone else in stripes.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.