- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
NYPD To Subpoena Twitter Over User’s Threats [VIDEO]
UPDATE: The NYPD confirms to FOX News that Twitter has turned over the information it was seeking.
The New York Police Department has been following threats of violence from a Twitter account and is serving a subpoena so that Twitter will reveal the identity of the person behind the threats.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
The New York Police Department learned of the threat August 3rd. They have confirmed to FOX News the exact wording of the tweets. One tweet saying, “Gosh I’m still making this hit list, damn I wanna kill a lot of people.” Another saying “It’s no joke people are going to die like in Aurora”, referring to last month’s shootings and killings at a midnight showing of “The Dark Knight Rises”.
The tweets indicating the site of these new attacks would be the Longacre Theater here in Manhattan, which has seen an increased police presence.
The social media site has, as of yet, refused to reveal the identity of the person behind the threatening tweets.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: