- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 13 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Family of WI Sikh Temple Gunman Speaks [VIDEO]
There is a lot of grief in Wisconsin, as the community mourns the Sikh Temple massacre. The family of the suspected gunman, Wade Michael Page, also speaking out.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from Oak Creek, Wisconsin:
The family of the man who shot and killed six before being shot and killed himself, is reacting, saying they too are shocked.
(Laura) “My heart goes out to those people. I’m as devastated for them. All I can do is put them in my prayers.”
Wade Michael Page’s stepmother Laura. Three people remain in critical condition.
And as we learn more about who the gunman was, taking an active role in white supremacist groups, investigators still tell us we still might never know for sure the motive.
In Oak Creek, Wisconsin, Jeff Monosso.
WATCH to learn more on this story.