- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 3 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 11 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 13 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Family of WI Sikh Temple Gunman Speaks [VIDEO]
There is a lot of grief in Wisconsin, as the community mourns the Sikh Temple massacre. The family of the suspected gunman, Wade Michael Page, also speaking out.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from Oak Creek, Wisconsin:
The family of the man who shot and killed six before being shot and killed himself, is reacting, saying they too are shocked.
(Laura) “My heart goes out to those people. I’m as devastated for them. All I can do is put them in my prayers.”
Wade Michael Page’s stepmother Laura. Three people remain in critical condition.
And as we learn more about who the gunman was, taking an active role in white supremacist groups, investigators still tell us we still might never know for sure the motive.
In Oak Creek, Wisconsin, Jeff Monosso.
WATCH to learn more on this story.