- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 59 mins ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 2 hours ago
- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 20 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Securing America: Prepping for a Mass Shooting
In the wake of two mass shootings over the past month, how can you keep yourself and your family safe?
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado has suggestions from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The Department of Homeland Security says…
(DHS PSA) “Run. Hide. Fight.”
The agency has sponsored a video on how to stay safe during a shooting situation, but there’s one more thing you need to know.
(Trump) “Be aware, and prepared and not scared.”
National School Safety & Security Services President Kenneth Trump, warning that you need to be aware of what’s going on around you.
(Trump) “People have to get a little bit more out of that ‘me, me, me’ society, where they can’t drive and walk without an electronic device attached to their hands, or their ears or their eyes.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.