- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 13 hours ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 14 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Securing America: Prepping for a Mass Shooting
In the wake of two mass shootings over the past month, how can you keep yourself and your family safe?
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado has suggestions from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The Department of Homeland Security says…
(DHS PSA) “Run. Hide. Fight.”
The agency has sponsored a video on how to stay safe during a shooting situation, but there’s one more thing you need to know.
(Trump) “Be aware, and prepared and not scared.”
National School Safety & Security Services President Kenneth Trump, warning that you need to be aware of what’s going on around you.
(Trump) “People have to get a little bit more out of that ‘me, me, me’ society, where they can’t drive and walk without an electronic device attached to their hands, or their ears or their eyes.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.