- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 6 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Securing America: Prepping for a Mass Shooting
In the wake of two mass shootings over the past month, how can you keep yourself and your family safe?
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado has suggestions from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The Department of Homeland Security says…
(DHS PSA) “Run. Hide. Fight.”
The agency has sponsored a video on how to stay safe during a shooting situation, but there’s one more thing you need to know.
(Trump) “Be aware, and prepared and not scared.”
National School Safety & Security Services President Kenneth Trump, warning that you need to be aware of what’s going on around you.
(Trump) “People have to get a little bit more out of that ‘me, me, me’ society, where they can’t drive and walk without an electronic device attached to their hands, or their ears or their eyes.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.