- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 24 mins ago
- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
@joelieberman said @senatorreid went over the line!
SENATOR LIEBERMAN—SENATOR REID WENT OVER THE LINE!
When asked about Senate Majority Leader Reid’s comments on Gov. Romney’s tax returns, Senator Joe Lieberman (I-CT) said Reid should not speak unless he knows the facts. Lieberman went on to say that Reid’s comments were uncalled for, unjustified and went over the line.