- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Whooping Cough Epidemics
Whooping cough isn’t just in the history books, as it roars back to life, reaching epidemic levels in some places.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Whooping cough is making an unwelcome comeback. The condition, known as pertussis, is surging in most states. The CDC has tracked nearly 18,000 cases this year, more than double the number of this time in 2011.
Washington State declared whooping cough an epidemic in April, with Wisconsin and Montana close behind. Doctors say now it’s more important than ever to get vaccinated, even if you already had it as a child.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.