- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Whooping Cough Epidemics
Whooping cough isn’t just in the history books, as it roars back to life, reaching epidemic levels in some places.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Whooping cough is making an unwelcome comeback. The condition, known as pertussis, is surging in most states. The CDC has tracked nearly 18,000 cases this year, more than double the number of this time in 2011.
Washington State declared whooping cough an epidemic in April, with Wisconsin and Montana close behind. Doctors say now it’s more important than ever to get vaccinated, even if you already had it as a child.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.