- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 2 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Whooping Cough Epidemics
Whooping cough isn’t just in the history books, as it roars back to life, reaching epidemic levels in some places.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Whooping cough is making an unwelcome comeback. The condition, known as pertussis, is surging in most states. The CDC has tracked nearly 18,000 cases this year, more than double the number of this time in 2011.
Washington State declared whooping cough an epidemic in April, with Wisconsin and Montana close behind. Doctors say now it’s more important than ever to get vaccinated, even if you already had it as a child.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.