- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
3 Jets Narrowly Avoid Collision Near DC [VIDEO]
An aviation tragedy averted, just barely, in the nation’s Capital this week when three US Airways Commuter jets narrowly avoided collision.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The FAA confirms that three jets came within seconds of colliding in mid-air near Reagan National Airport on Tuesday.
The agency says, because of bad weather, air traffic controllers decided to change the direction that planes land and take off from northbound to southbound. But a mis-communication put a jet approaching National too close to a pair of planes taking off from an intersecting runway. All the planes landed and took off safely, and the FAA is investigating.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: