- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
3 Jets Narrowly Avoid Collision Near DC [VIDEO]
An aviation tragedy averted, just barely, in the nation’s Capital this week when three US Airways Commuter jets narrowly avoided collision.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The FAA confirms that three jets came within seconds of colliding in mid-air near Reagan National Airport on Tuesday.
The agency says, because of bad weather, air traffic controllers decided to change the direction that planes land and take off from northbound to southbound. But a mis-communication put a jet approaching National too close to a pair of planes taking off from an intersecting runway. All the planes landed and took off safely, and the FAA is investigating.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: