- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
3 Jets Narrowly Avoid Collision Near DC [VIDEO]
An aviation tragedy averted, just barely, in the nation’s Capital this week when three US Airways Commuter jets narrowly avoided collision.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The FAA confirms that three jets came within seconds of colliding in mid-air near Reagan National Airport on Tuesday.
The agency says, because of bad weather, air traffic controllers decided to change the direction that planes land and take off from northbound to southbound. But a mis-communication put a jet approaching National too close to a pair of planes taking off from an intersecting runway. All the planes landed and took off safely, and the FAA is investigating.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: