- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream ProductsPosted 2 hours ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
NY Kidnapper Sentenced Decades After Crime
A woman who has admitted that she kidnapped a newborn 23 years ago learned her fate Monday in a New York courtroom.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has more from New York City:
She took a newborn from a Harlem hospital in 1987, then raised the child as her own over the next two decades. Ann Pettway was only caught when the girl, whose real name is Carlina White, became suspicious of her own identity and found herself on a missing children’s website. She was reunited with her real mother last year.
Pettway plead guilty – part of a plea bargain – and gets 12 years in prison, though White’s birth mother wanted Pettway in jail longer.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.