- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 4 hours ago
- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 15 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 17 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 19 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 19 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 20 hours ago
India Train Fire Kills At Least 47
A deadly train fire aboard a sleeper-train in India has left at least 47 passengers dead.
FOX News Radio’s Alastair Wanklyn reports:
The fire broke out when passengers were asleep aboard an overnight train from New Delhi to Chennai.
One who escaped says one set of carriage doors would not open, and many people were trapped. As the train passed a station officials got the driver to stop. They say the fire began after an electrical fault.
( Man)”Everybody sympathizes with the affected families.”
India’s railways have a grim casualty toll, figures show in the past five years, more than 1,200 people have died,
mostly in accidents.
Alastair Wanklyn, FOX News Radio.