- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
India Train Fire Kills At Least 47
A deadly train fire aboard a sleeper-train in India has left at least 47 passengers dead.
FOX News Radio’s Alastair Wanklyn reports:
The fire broke out when passengers were asleep aboard an overnight train from New Delhi to Chennai.
One who escaped says one set of carriage doors would not open, and many people were trapped. As the train passed a station officials got the driver to stop. They say the fire began after an electrical fault.
( Man)”Everybody sympathizes with the affected families.”
India’s railways have a grim casualty toll, figures show in the past five years, more than 1,200 people have died,
mostly in accidents.
Alastair Wanklyn, FOX News Radio.