- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 13 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 14 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Gas Prices On The Rise
Gasoline prices rise for the first time since April.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen reports:
During the past two weeks, gas prices jumped almost ten cents a gallon. The national average for regular now stands at $3.51.
(Lundberg) “It is clearly directly from higher crude oil prices. The good news is that higher crude oil prices had already moved into the wholesale gasoline market two weeks ago. Now they have translated to the pump.”
Oil analyst Trilby Lundberg adds, the price of gas is 46-cents below the April peak.
Don Mathisen, Fox News Radio.