- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 27 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Gas Prices On The Rise
Gasoline prices rise for the first time since April.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen reports:
During the past two weeks, gas prices jumped almost ten cents a gallon. The national average for regular now stands at $3.51.
(Lundberg) “It is clearly directly from higher crude oil prices. The good news is that higher crude oil prices had already moved into the wholesale gasoline market two weeks ago. Now they have translated to the pump.”
Oil analyst Trilby Lundberg adds, the price of gas is 46-cents below the April peak.
Don Mathisen, Fox News Radio.