- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 12 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Gas Prices On The Rise
Gasoline prices rise for the first time since April.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen reports:
During the past two weeks, gas prices jumped almost ten cents a gallon. The national average for regular now stands at $3.51.
(Lundberg) “It is clearly directly from higher crude oil prices. The good news is that higher crude oil prices had already moved into the wholesale gasoline market two weeks ago. Now they have translated to the pump.”
Oil analyst Trilby Lundberg adds, the price of gas is 46-cents below the April peak.
Don Mathisen, Fox News Radio.