- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
GA Woman Loses Hands, Feet to Dog Saliva Infection
A Georgia woman is fighting for her life after contracting a rare infection, one she likely got from her dog.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
Hannah Rinehart’s immune system is weakened after beating cancer twice, which doctors say is likely why she contracted a rare bacteria found in dog saliva.
(Rinehart) “Whenever things got in her way, she was able to beat ’em down.”
Her husband, Mark, says the 32-year-old is in a medically-induced coma, with circulation issues forcing surgery to remove dead tissue.
(Rinehart) “…Which included both hands and feet.”
The pair recently adopted a puppy, and Rinehart says he’ll discuss whether or not they keep the dog with his wife after she wakes up.
(Rinehart) “She’s got a passion for living, and she’s gonna be grateful for every day she’s got after this.”
Rinehart was declared cancer-free seven years ago this week.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.