- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 15 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Cat Survives Car Engine Ride
A California cat goes for a ride… in a car’s engine.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
“Pebbles” the cat lives in Rio Linda, California. He was found in a shed 15 miles away after getting caught up in a car engine. Someone found him.
(Munro) “We’re not sure really how he got there. I’m thankful for the good Samaritan, the chip that he had so that I could be located.”
…and Leann Munro had pet insurance. Pebbles had cuts, burns, and a broken jaw…
(Munro) “It’s a big decision with both the vet and myself as to whether we were going to make this effort. So it was a daily, day by day thing. And we just knew that he was a fighter.”
He’s had a couple of surgeries, and his tail removed at the end, but he’s doing okay.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.