- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 17 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 19 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Veepstakes Part Seven: Kelly Ayotte
Just two women have been on presidential tickets. Could Mitt Romney make it three?
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern takes a closer look at Kelly Ayotte in our ongoing series “Veepstakes”:
Speculation the Romney team could be considering a woman running mate heightened when Ann Romney said in an interview her husband was looking at potential female vice presidential nominees.
New Hampshire Senator Kelly Ayotte could be that woman.
(Ayotte) “It’s just absurd that our country doesn’t have a budget right now.”
Ayotte was an early supporter of Romney, announcing her endorsement months before her home state’s first-in-the-nation primary.
(Ayotte) “There is one person in this field who is prepared to lead the United States of America and that is Mitt Romney.”
Ayotte is less than two years into her first Senate term, but served five years as New Hampshire’s Attorney General.
An all New England ticket, however, offers little geographic advantage for the GOP.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.