- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Veepstakes Part Seven: Kelly Ayotte
Just two women have been on presidential tickets. Could Mitt Romney make it three?
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern takes a closer look at Kelly Ayotte in our ongoing series “Veepstakes”:
Speculation the Romney team could be considering a woman running mate heightened when Ann Romney said in an interview her husband was looking at potential female vice presidential nominees.
New Hampshire Senator Kelly Ayotte could be that woman.
(Ayotte) “It’s just absurd that our country doesn’t have a budget right now.”
Ayotte was an early supporter of Romney, announcing her endorsement months before her home state’s first-in-the-nation primary.
(Ayotte) “There is one person in this field who is prepared to lead the United States of America and that is Mitt Romney.”
Ayotte is less than two years into her first Senate term, but served five years as New Hampshire’s Attorney General.
An all New England ticket, however, offers little geographic advantage for the GOP.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.