- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Veepstakes Part Six: Paul Ryan
In an election focused almost exclusively on the economy, a Congressional Republican with a reputation as a fiscal hawk could be Mitt Romney’s running mate.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern takes a closer look at Paul Ryan in our ongoing series “Veepstakes”:
Wisconsin Congressman Paul Ryan, the Chairman of the House Budget Committee, has been on the forefront of combating trillion dollar deficits in Washington.
(Ryan) “We are offering the nation a better way forward and we offering the nation a plan to renew America.”
Mitt Romney supports Ryan’s budget plan and in March, Ryan endorsed Romney for President ahead of Wisconsin’s primary.
(Ryan) “Mitt Romney has the skills, the tenacity, the principles, the courage and the integrity.”
When pressed, Ryan hasn’t expressed much interest in being Vice President, but has appeared at both rallies and fundraisers for Romney.
Wisconsin has voted for the Demorat in the last six presidential elections, but Republicans believe the Badger State is in play in November.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.