- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 42 mins ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 10 hours ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 23 hours ago
Veepstakes Part Six: Paul Ryan
In an election focused almost exclusively on the economy, a Congressional Republican with a reputation as a fiscal hawk could be Mitt Romney’s running mate.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern takes a closer look at Paul Ryan in our ongoing series “Veepstakes”:
Wisconsin Congressman Paul Ryan, the Chairman of the House Budget Committee, has been on the forefront of combating trillion dollar deficits in Washington.
(Ryan) “We are offering the nation a better way forward and we offering the nation a plan to renew America.”
Mitt Romney supports Ryan’s budget plan and in March, Ryan endorsed Romney for President ahead of Wisconsin’s primary.
(Ryan) “Mitt Romney has the skills, the tenacity, the principles, the courage and the integrity.”
When pressed, Ryan hasn’t expressed much interest in being Vice President, but has appeared at both rallies and fundraisers for Romney.
Wisconsin has voted for the Demorat in the last six presidential elections, but Republicans believe the Badger State is in play in November.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.