- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Veepstakes Part Six: Paul Ryan
In an election focused almost exclusively on the economy, a Congressional Republican with a reputation as a fiscal hawk could be Mitt Romney’s running mate.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern takes a closer look at Paul Ryan in our ongoing series “Veepstakes”:
Wisconsin Congressman Paul Ryan, the Chairman of the House Budget Committee, has been on the forefront of combating trillion dollar deficits in Washington.
(Ryan) “We are offering the nation a better way forward and we offering the nation a plan to renew America.”
Mitt Romney supports Ryan’s budget plan and in March, Ryan endorsed Romney for President ahead of Wisconsin’s primary.
(Ryan) “Mitt Romney has the skills, the tenacity, the principles, the courage and the integrity.”
When pressed, Ryan hasn’t expressed much interest in being Vice President, but has appeared at both rallies and fundraisers for Romney.
Wisconsin has voted for the Demorat in the last six presidential elections, but Republicans believe the Badger State is in play in November.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.