- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 9 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Mysterious Illness At Disney World [VIDEO]
Health officials in Florida are trying to figure out why dozens of people are reportedly getting sick after visiting one attraction at Walt Disney World involving live exotic animals.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
Groups visiting Disney’s “Wild Africa Trek” have been reporting getting a a strange stomach bug.
(Weister) “We just don’t know at this point, if this could be something related to food, to water, something somebody drank, somthing that came from a surface they touched, or just passed on person to person.”
Dain Weister with Orange County, Florida’s Health Department. The tour features close encounters with animals normally found wild in Africa. But aside from getting sick, nobody’s needed to go to the hospital.
(Weister) “This is something we believe is certainly under control, but we’re just trying to find out the source of this so we make sure nobody else gets sick.”
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: