- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 3 mins ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 17 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 hour ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Penn State Players Rally
Some Penn State players are rallying – vowing to stay as the program rebuilds from a big NCAA punishment.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
(Zordich) “I’m personally calling out every member of Nittany Nation.”
Michael Zordich urging players to stay, and fans and alumni to support the team:
(Zordich) “This is the greatest opportunity a Penn Stater could ever be given.”
The running back is one of about 30 football players vowing not to leave despite the big penalties coming out of the Jerry Sandusky child molestation scandal and cover-up:
(Mauti) “This program was not built by one man. And this program, sure as hell is not going to get torn down by one man.”
That’s linebacker Michael Mauti. The NCAA punishment lets any player or recruit transfer and play at another school immediately. It also includes a big fine, lost scholarships and a four-year bowl ban for Penn State.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.