- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 16 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: Obama Warns Syria [VIDEO]
President Obama warns Syria not to use chemical weapons.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has the story from Washington as part of our ongoing series on national security:
Syria now has admitted what the world knew; that it has stockpiles of chemical weapons. Will the government of President Bashar Assad use them against rebellious Syrian citizens?
President Obama says the world is watching:
President Obama: “They will be held accountable by the international community and the United States should they make the tragic mistake of using those weapons.”
Syria did say that it might use the weapons against foreign aggression. That could be a warning against countries that intervene in the civil war.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
For more on this story watch the VIDEO HERE: