- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Securing America: Obama Warns Syria [VIDEO]
President Obama warns Syria not to use chemical weapons.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has the story from Washington as part of our ongoing series on national security:
Syria now has admitted what the world knew; that it has stockpiles of chemical weapons. Will the government of President Bashar Assad use them against rebellious Syrian citizens?
President Obama says the world is watching:
President Obama: “They will be held accountable by the international community and the United States should they make the tragic mistake of using those weapons.”
Syria did say that it might use the weapons against foreign aggression. That could be a warning against countries that intervene in the civil war.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
For more on this story watch the VIDEO HERE: