- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 3 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 4 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Securing America: Obama Warns Syria [VIDEO]
President Obama warns Syria not to use chemical weapons.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has the story from Washington as part of our ongoing series on national security:
Syria now has admitted what the world knew; that it has stockpiles of chemical weapons. Will the government of President Bashar Assad use them against rebellious Syrian citizens?
President Obama says the world is watching:
President Obama: “They will be held accountable by the international community and the United States should they make the tragic mistake of using those weapons.”
Syria did say that it might use the weapons against foreign aggression. That could be a warning against countries that intervene in the civil war.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
For more on this story watch the VIDEO HERE: