- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall For Health: Active Lunch Breaks
More workaholics are squeezing in that much needed exercise at a peculiar hour; lunch time.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
Having trouble fitting in exercise? Experts say, active lunches are a growing trend in the workplace. According to the American Council On Exercise, more people are skipping out on a three martini lunch for some cardio. Thirty minutes daily meets the U.S. guidelines for recommended physical activity. And experts say you don’t need a hardcore workout that will leave you sweating during that afternoon meeting. Just going for a walk or using the stairs can help.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.