- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall For Health: Active Lunch Breaks
More workaholics are squeezing in that much needed exercise at a peculiar hour; lunch time.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
Having trouble fitting in exercise? Experts say, active lunches are a growing trend in the workplace. According to the American Council On Exercise, more people are skipping out on a three martini lunch for some cardio. Thirty minutes daily meets the U.S. guidelines for recommended physical activity. And experts say you don’t need a hardcore workout that will leave you sweating during that afternoon meeting. Just going for a walk or using the stairs can help.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.