- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 4 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 4 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 8 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Active Lunch Breaks
More workaholics are squeezing in that much needed exercise at a peculiar hour; lunch time.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
Having trouble fitting in exercise? Experts say, active lunches are a growing trend in the workplace. According to the American Council On Exercise, more people are skipping out on a three martini lunch for some cardio. Thirty minutes daily meets the U.S. guidelines for recommended physical activity. And experts say you don’t need a hardcore workout that will leave you sweating during that afternoon meeting. Just going for a walk or using the stairs can help.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.