- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall For Health: Active Lunch Breaks
More workaholics are squeezing in that much needed exercise at a peculiar hour; lunch time.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
Having trouble fitting in exercise? Experts say, active lunches are a growing trend in the workplace. According to the American Council On Exercise, more people are skipping out on a three martini lunch for some cardio. Thirty minutes daily meets the U.S. guidelines for recommended physical activity. And experts say you don’t need a hardcore workout that will leave you sweating during that afternoon meeting. Just going for a walk or using the stairs can help.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.