- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 5 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Veepstakes Part Three: Condoleezza Rice
Could Foreign policy drive Mitt Romney’s Vice Presidential pick? If so, could former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice be running mate potential?
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern takes a closer look at Condoleezza Rice in our ongoing series “Veepstakes”:
She’s repeatedly denied having any interest in the job, but former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice energized Romney donors with a closed-door speech in June. Rice would bring a wealth of Foreign policy experience to a Republican ticket. But, political opponents might point out she was national security advisor on 9/11, and she claimed Iraq had weapons of mass destruction during the run-up to that war. And, when asked about potential running mates, Romney made this promise to a South Carolina forum.
Romney: “I’d would expect they’d all be pro-life and pro-traditional marriage.”
Rice has described herself as mildly pro-choice.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.