- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Veepstakes Part Three: Condoleezza Rice
Could Foreign policy drive Mitt Romney’s Vice Presidential pick? If so, could former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice be running mate potential?
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern takes a closer look at Condoleezza Rice in our ongoing series “Veepstakes”:
She’s repeatedly denied having any interest in the job, but former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice energized Romney donors with a closed-door speech in June. Rice would bring a wealth of Foreign policy experience to a Republican ticket. But, political opponents might point out she was national security advisor on 9/11, and she claimed Iraq had weapons of mass destruction during the run-up to that war. And, when asked about potential running mates, Romney made this promise to a South Carolina forum.
Romney: “I’d would expect they’d all be pro-life and pro-traditional marriage.”
Rice has described herself as mildly pro-choice.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.