- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Veepstakes Part Three: Condoleezza Rice
Could Foreign policy drive Mitt Romney’s Vice Presidential pick? If so, could former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice be running mate potential?
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern takes a closer look at Condoleezza Rice in our ongoing series “Veepstakes”:
She’s repeatedly denied having any interest in the job, but former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice energized Romney donors with a closed-door speech in June. Rice would bring a wealth of Foreign policy experience to a Republican ticket. But, political opponents might point out she was national security advisor on 9/11, and she claimed Iraq had weapons of mass destruction during the run-up to that war. And, when asked about potential running mates, Romney made this promise to a South Carolina forum.
Romney: “I’d would expect they’d all be pro-life and pro-traditional marriage.”
Rice has described herself as mildly pro-choice.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.