- VIRAL VIDEOS: Dads Pull Out Surprise Dubstep Dance For ChristmasPosted 32 mins ago
- AFMW: The Harlem GlobetrottersPosted 2 hours ago
- A Grimm Outlook For A New York CongressmanPosted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: ’tis the season to avoid getting sued!Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Michael W. Smith, “Michael W. Smith & Friends: The Spirit of Christmas” [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: The Carol of the Bells with GunsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Pastor Louie GiglioPosted 2 days ago
- Who Owns The North Pole?Posted 2 days ago
- A Connecticut Gun Factory To Become National ParkPosted 3 days ago
- Health Tips For Holiday TravelPosted 3 days ago
Veepstakes Part Three: Condoleezza Rice
Could Foreign policy drive Mitt Romney’s Vice Presidential pick? If so, could former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice be running mate potential?
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern takes a closer look at Condoleezza Rice in our ongoing series “Veepstakes”:
She’s repeatedly denied having any interest in the job, but former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice energized Romney donors with a closed-door speech in June. Rice would bring a wealth of Foreign policy experience to a Republican ticket. But, political opponents might point out she was national security advisor on 9/11, and she claimed Iraq had weapons of mass destruction during the run-up to that war. And, when asked about potential running mates, Romney made this promise to a South Carolina forum.
Romney: “I’d would expect they’d all be pro-life and pro-traditional marriage.”
Rice has described herself as mildly pro-choice.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.