- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 hour ago
- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 20 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 1 day ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
CDC: Women Still Drinking While Pregnant
Drinking among pregnant women remains an issue in the United States according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Women have been told not to when they’re pregnant, but some still drink anyway. Almost 8%, one-in-thirteen expecting mothers say they use alcohol. Those who imbibe the most are 35 to 44, nearly one-out-of-seven.
The study, by the CDC, finds that that about 1.5% of pregnant women report binge drinking: three times a month, six drinks at a sitting.
The better educated you are, the less attractive binging with booze. But it is more common among unmarried women. The best medical advice: no level of alcohol is safe during pregnancy.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.