- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 6 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 6 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
CDC: Women Still Drinking While Pregnant
Drinking among pregnant women remains an issue in the United States according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Women have been told not to when they’re pregnant, but some still drink anyway. Almost 8%, one-in-thirteen expecting mothers say they use alcohol. Those who imbibe the most are 35 to 44, nearly one-out-of-seven.
The study, by the CDC, finds that that about 1.5% of pregnant women report binge drinking: three times a month, six drinks at a sitting.
The better educated you are, the less attractive binging with booze. But it is more common among unmarried women. The best medical advice: no level of alcohol is safe during pregnancy.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.