- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 8 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 8 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Securing America: Flight School Security Loophole
More than a decade after some flight schools unknowingly trained terrorists, could it be happening again?
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has more in our on-going series on national security:
A security loophole revealed at a House hearing.
Rogers: “Isn’t it true that based on your report, the Transportation Security Administration cannot assure the American people that foreign terrorists are not in this country learning how to fly airplanes, yes or no?”
Lord: “At this time, uh… At this time, no.”
That exchange between Alabama Republican Congressman Mike Rogers and Stephen Lord of the Government Accountability Office, which in part cites database discrepancies between the TSA and FAA. And since added security focuses on foreign nationals, someone on a no-fly list could still go to flight school if they’re a U.S. citizen. The TSA says the report left out some of the vetting process, but that the issues will be addressed.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.