- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: TV Widening Kids Waists
A new research study says that kids who watch a lot of TV should be watching their waistlines instead.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research proves just how harmful watching too much TV can be for children’s health. Expert recommendations limit television time for kids to less than two hours a day, but a study from the University of Montreal found that every extra hour of TV watched per week by adolescents translates to a half-millimeter increase in their waistlines.
Data also showed kids who spend more time in front of the tube score lower on physical fitness tests.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.