- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 12 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Housecall for Health: TV Widening Kids Waists
A new research study says that kids who watch a lot of TV should be watching their waistlines instead.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research proves just how harmful watching too much TV can be for children’s health. Expert recommendations limit television time for kids to less than two hours a day, but a study from the University of Montreal found that every extra hour of TV watched per week by adolescents translates to a half-millimeter increase in their waistlines.
Data also showed kids who spend more time in front of the tube score lower on physical fitness tests.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.