- Hops For HeroesPosted 2 days ago
- Rolling Stones: 50 Years of SatisfactionPosted 2 days ago
- Underwater MysteryPosted 2 days ago
- The Next Disaster: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 2 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 1Posted 3 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 2Posted 3 days ago
Boy Scouts Keeps Gay Ban After Secret Review
The Boy Scouts are keeping a controversial ban following a multi-year review of the practice.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo reports:
The Boy Scouts of America, emphatically reaffirming its policy of excluding gays after a confidential two-year review. The organization’s national spokesman, saying a special committee concluded it is absolutely the best policy for the Boy Scouts – which the Supreme Court has sided with, saying the organization is exempt from state laws that bar anti-gay discrimination.
The head of the largest U.S. gay rights group, the Human Rights Campaign, saying the leaders of the Boy Scouts have chosen to teach young people division and intolerance.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.