- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 20 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 21 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Boy Scouts Keeps Gay Ban After Secret Review
The Boy Scouts are keeping a controversial ban following a multi-year review of the practice.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo reports:
The Boy Scouts of America, emphatically reaffirming its policy of excluding gays after a confidential two-year review. The organization’s national spokesman, saying a special committee concluded it is absolutely the best policy for the Boy Scouts – which the Supreme Court has sided with, saying the organization is exempt from state laws that bar anti-gay discrimination.
The head of the largest U.S. gay rights group, the Human Rights Campaign, saying the leaders of the Boy Scouts have chosen to teach young people division and intolerance.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.