- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Boy Scouts Keeps Gay Ban After Secret Review
The Boy Scouts are keeping a controversial ban following a multi-year review of the practice.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo reports:
The Boy Scouts of America, emphatically reaffirming its policy of excluding gays after a confidential two-year review. The organization’s national spokesman, saying a special committee concluded it is absolutely the best policy for the Boy Scouts – which the Supreme Court has sided with, saying the organization is exempt from state laws that bar anti-gay discrimination.
The head of the largest U.S. gay rights group, the Human Rights Campaign, saying the leaders of the Boy Scouts have chosen to teach young people division and intolerance.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.