- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 10 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Man Finds Stolen Car on eBay 42 Years Later
Who knew eBay was a place to turn as a “lost and found”…or more like a stolen and found? For one man, a decades-long cross-country auto theft case is partially solved thanks to the online auction site.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
(eBay Commerical) “eBay, make shopping exciting.”
His eBay browsing, a bit more exciting than he bargained for. Robert Russell, spotting the sports car that was stolen from his home in Philadelphia 42 years ago. The Austin Healy was in East Los Angeles.
Russell moved from Philly to Texas, but never stopped trying to track down his stolen car for sentimental reasons. Its value also appreciated – Russel bought the sports car for $3,000, it’s now worth $23,000.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.