- AFMW: Jim DeFelice, Co-Author of American SniperPosted 44 mins ago
- Beware of IRS Scams This Tax SeasonPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
Is Syria Putting Chemical Weapons Into Play? [VIDEO]
A Senior U.S. Defense source tells FOX News there’s intelligence suggesting regime forces in Syria may be moving chemical agents to an area near a rebel stronghold.
FOX’s Leland Vittert has more from Jerusalem:
The Syrian Government is denying these reports that they have moved their chemical weapons stores into positions where they could be used. But it certainly has a lot of people in the United States, then also obviously intelligence officials here in Israel very concerned not only about the possible use of these chemical weapons, but also if they could fall into some very bad hands in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says she’s outraged by reports of a new massacre.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither has more on that story from Jerusalem:
Activists say between 150 to 200 people were killed. This farming village in Hama province had fallen into the hands of the rebels. It came under heavy shelling. Residents then say pro-government Shabiha militia carried out execution-style killings. The Syrian government say the opposition staged this in order to make them look bad ahead of an important United Nations Security Council meeting. U.N. observers are trying to get there to investigate what happened.
In Jersualem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: