- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Biden Rebuts Romney At NAACP Convention
A day after Mitt Romney was booed by the NAACP over healthcare, it was Vice President Joe Biden’s turn to address the organization.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports:
Biden’s speech before the African American organization brought boos only when the VP said, “let me close”.
Yesterday, Mitt Romney earned catcalls, but also respect, for his honesty in telling this crowd that he’d kill the President’s healthcare law. Today, Biden got cheers and gratitude when he talked about what the law does.
(Biden) “Providing access to affordable healthcare to 30 million Americans; eight million black Americans who would never have had insurance.”
Biden said it’s time for the NAACP to stand up for Barack Obama.
Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: President Obama addressed the NAACP annual convention via video prior to Vice President Biden’s remarks.