- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 15 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Biden Rebuts Romney At NAACP Convention
A day after Mitt Romney was booed by the NAACP over healthcare, it was Vice President Joe Biden’s turn to address the organization.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports:
Biden’s speech before the African American organization brought boos only when the VP said, “let me close”.
Yesterday, Mitt Romney earned catcalls, but also respect, for his honesty in telling this crowd that he’d kill the President’s healthcare law. Today, Biden got cheers and gratitude when he talked about what the law does.
(Biden) “Providing access to affordable healthcare to 30 million Americans; eight million black Americans who would never have had insurance.”
Biden said it’s time for the NAACP to stand up for Barack Obama.
Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: President Obama addressed the NAACP annual convention via video prior to Vice President Biden’s remarks.