- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 6 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 6 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Biden Rebuts Romney At NAACP Convention
A day after Mitt Romney was booed by the NAACP over healthcare, it was Vice President Joe Biden’s turn to address the organization.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports:
Biden’s speech before the African American organization brought boos only when the VP said, “let me close”.
Yesterday, Mitt Romney earned catcalls, but also respect, for his honesty in telling this crowd that he’d kill the President’s healthcare law. Today, Biden got cheers and gratitude when he talked about what the law does.
(Biden) “Providing access to affordable healthcare to 30 million Americans; eight million black Americans who would never have had insurance.”
Biden said it’s time for the NAACP to stand up for Barack Obama.
Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: President Obama addressed the NAACP annual convention via video prior to Vice President Biden’s remarks.