- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 10 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 11 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Several Injured In Extreme Flight Turbulence [VIDEO]
A Miami bound flight on Tuesday experienced terrible turbulence scaring passengers and injuring several people on board the plane.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
American Airlines Flight 1780 was about a half-hour away from landing in Miami from Aruba when for roughly 15-seconds the plane hit severe turbulence, scaring passengers.
(Passenger) “Everybody’s screaming, everybody is screaming. You see the people, you know, jumping down, up and down, and you know everybody freak out. Believe me, that’s my first experience and I don’t want to have it anymore.”
Several passengers were treated for injuries and two flight attendants were hospitalized. An American Airlines spokesman Matt Miller said there were no indications the flight would be rough.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: