- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 12 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Several Injured In Extreme Flight Turbulence [VIDEO]
A Miami bound flight on Tuesday experienced terrible turbulence scaring passengers and injuring several people on board the plane.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
American Airlines Flight 1780 was about a half-hour away from landing in Miami from Aruba when for roughly 15-seconds the plane hit severe turbulence, scaring passengers.
(Passenger) “Everybody’s screaming, everybody is screaming. You see the people, you know, jumping down, up and down, and you know everybody freak out. Believe me, that’s my first experience and I don’t want to have it anymore.”
Several passengers were treated for injuries and two flight attendants were hospitalized. An American Airlines spokesman Matt Miller said there were no indications the flight would be rough.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: