- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 24 mins ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 9 hours ago
- Chase Elliott To Make His Sprint Cup Racing Debut At MartinsvillePosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
NASCAR: Allmendinger Suspended for “Stimulant”
Suspended NASCAR Sprint Cup driver A.J. Allmendinger has released some more information about his sudden failed drug test and suspension, but is still leaving some questions unanswered.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
Without admitting any guilt, A.J. Allmendinger says a stimulant is what turned up in his drug test. A statement released by his business manager doesn’t specify which stimulant, but says Allmendinger has never knowingly taken any prohibited substance, and that the driver’s medicines and supplements are being collected to test for any possible over-the-counter link.
Allmendinger’s also requesting that his alternate urine sample be tested. The 30-year-old first-year Penske driver was suspended last Saturday, just hours before a race. Already replaced for this weekend, too.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.