- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
AEHQ: Sorting Out the Social Issues [VIDEO]
Social issues are fixing to play a part in the campaigns ahead of November’s election. As the first ads start coming out, one of the sides is accusing the other of not playing fair.
FOX’s Shannon Bream reports from Washington in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
A new round of ads from both the Obama campaign and Planned Parenthood’s action fund are attacking Mitt Romney on the abortion issue, saying he would ban the procedure in every circumstance. The Romney campaign calls the ads viciously negative and false. Romney does support exceptions in the cases of incest, rape and danger to the life of the mother. Republican strategist Ed Rollins:
(Rollins) “I think it’s an issue that, basically, the Democrats are using to try and create a wedge. They’re trying to mobilize women voters, where they have a slight advantage at this point in time.”
Analysts say it’s early in the campaign cycle for social issue ads, and speculate the President is attacking Romney on multiple fronts, hoping to figure out which issue damages him most.
In Washington, Shannon Bream, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the role of social issues in the November election HERE: