- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
House Takes on Healthcare Again [VIDEO]
House Republicans don’t want the Supreme Court to have the final say on healthcare, trying again to repeal it.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington:
House Republicans are debating a bill to throw out President Obama’s healthcare law before it takes full effect. GOP Congressman Joe Pitts:
(Pitts) “The law will only serve to undermine healthcare quality increase costs, fuel the nation’s debt problem and worsen an already anemic economic recovery.”
Democrats say the House should be dealing with the economy, not refighting old wars. Representative Rob Andrews:
(Andrews) “This is a debate we should not be having.”
Especially since the repeal effort probably won’t even get a vote in the Democratic Senate.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: