- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 6 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
House Takes on Healthcare Again [VIDEO]
House Republicans don’t want the Supreme Court to have the final say on healthcare, trying again to repeal it.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington:
House Republicans are debating a bill to throw out President Obama’s healthcare law before it takes full effect. GOP Congressman Joe Pitts:
(Pitts) “The law will only serve to undermine healthcare quality increase costs, fuel the nation’s debt problem and worsen an already anemic economic recovery.”
Democrats say the House should be dealing with the economy, not refighting old wars. Representative Rob Andrews:
(Andrews) “This is a debate we should not be having.”
Especially since the repeal effort probably won’t even get a vote in the Democratic Senate.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: