- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 23 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Gator Bites Off Swimming Teen’s Arm in FL [VIDEO]
A teenager swimming in Florida loses part of a limb after suffering an alligator attack.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony has the story:
It was a quick strike in the Caloosahatchee River Monday:
(Witness) “The gator was comin’ after him on top of the water, as fast as he could paddle, his tail was waggin’ back and forth.”
An alligator at least ten feet long going after a teenager swimming:
(Witness) “He just came straight at him, and he punched the gator and then it took his arm and he went under.”
And when Kaleb Langdale resurfaced:
(Witness) “He said ‘My arm, my arm’s gone’ and he was freaked out.”
It was bitten off below the elbow. The 17-year-old was then rushed to a Fort Myers, Florida hospital.
State wildlife officials hunted the gator down killed it and retrieved the arm. But doctors were not able to reattach it. What prompted the attack is being investigated.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: