- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 13 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 17 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Gator Bites Off Swimming Teen’s Arm in FL [VIDEO]
A teenager swimming in Florida loses part of a limb after suffering an alligator attack.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony has the story:
It was a quick strike in the Caloosahatchee River Monday:
(Witness) “The gator was comin’ after him on top of the water, as fast as he could paddle, his tail was waggin’ back and forth.”
An alligator at least ten feet long going after a teenager swimming:
(Witness) “He just came straight at him, and he punched the gator and then it took his arm and he went under.”
And when Kaleb Langdale resurfaced:
(Witness) “He said ‘My arm, my arm’s gone’ and he was freaked out.”
It was bitten off below the elbow. The 17-year-old was then rushed to a Fort Myers, Florida hospital.
State wildlife officials hunted the gator down killed it and retrieved the arm. But doctors were not able to reattach it. What prompted the attack is being investigated.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: