- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Dogs Boost Babies’ Health
For children’s health, a dog may be the best prescription.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Fido is not only man’s best friend, he’s the first line of defense against disease in babies.
A study reported by the journal ‘Pediatrics’ finds that infants with dogs have less fever, fewer ear infections, and the least use of antibiotics.
Children with dogs are 73% healthier. That’s because in part, dogs get kids to go outside. And because dogs spend a lot of time outside they bring bacteria into the home. That exposure ramps-up a baby’s immune system.
Cats extend some protection, but the link is not as strong.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.