- AFMW: Tyler and Earl CampbellPosted 44 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 hour ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 2 hours ago
- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 day ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
Dogs Boost Babies’ Health
For children’s health, a dog may be the best prescription.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Fido is not only man’s best friend, he’s the first line of defense against disease in babies.
A study reported by the journal ‘Pediatrics’ finds that infants with dogs have less fever, fewer ear infections, and the least use of antibiotics.
Children with dogs are 73% healthier. That’s because in part, dogs get kids to go outside. And because dogs spend a lot of time outside they bring bacteria into the home. That exposure ramps-up a baby’s immune system.
Cats extend some protection, but the link is not as strong.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.