- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 13 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Border Patrol to Close 9 Stations
U.S. Customs and Border Protection is set to close nine interior Border Patrol stations, upsetting some in Congress and law enforcement.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
Customs & Border Protection says in a statement that the closure of nine stations is consistent with the goal of securing the borders, and the objective of increasing the certainty of arrest of those entering illegally. Six of the nine stations are in Texas. Border Patrol’s Resident Agent in Charge in Amarillo actually wrote a memo to local law enforcement urging them to contact their representatives over these closures. Some Texas Congressmembers say the move leaves their areas vulnerable.
The three other stations being closed are in Idaho, Montana and southern California.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.