- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 12 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 12 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 16 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Border Patrol to Close 9 Stations
U.S. Customs and Border Protection is set to close nine interior Border Patrol stations, upsetting some in Congress and law enforcement.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
Customs & Border Protection says in a statement that the closure of nine stations is consistent with the goal of securing the borders, and the objective of increasing the certainty of arrest of those entering illegally. Six of the nine stations are in Texas. Border Patrol’s Resident Agent in Charge in Amarillo actually wrote a memo to local law enforcement urging them to contact their representatives over these closures. Some Texas Congressmembers say the move leaves their areas vulnerable.
The three other stations being closed are in Idaho, Montana and southern California.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.