- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 19 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Rocker Arrested for Drunken Golf Cart Theft
It must have been one great backstage party. A rockstar’s band member went on a rock-and-roll adventure over the weekend that landed him in the slammer.
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary has details:
(Ted Nugent – “Free For All”) “Well, it’s a free-for-all, and I heard it said…”
Police in Bangor, Maine say a drummer for Ted Nugent stole a golf cart from a venue where the Motor City Madman was performing Sunday night after having a few too many. Security said 55-year-old Mick Brown then took the cart on a joy ride down a foot path, speeding past them and eventually shoving an officer.
Brown, the co-founder of the band Dokken, was charged with DUI, driving to endanger, theft and assault, and released on $4,000 bail.
Kirstin McNary, FOX News Radio.