- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 15 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Rocker Arrested for Drunken Golf Cart Theft
It must have been one great backstage party. A rockstar’s band member went on a rock-and-roll adventure over the weekend that landed him in the slammer.
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary has details:
(Ted Nugent – “Free For All”) “Well, it’s a free-for-all, and I heard it said…”
Police in Bangor, Maine say a drummer for Ted Nugent stole a golf cart from a venue where the Motor City Madman was performing Sunday night after having a few too many. Security said 55-year-old Mick Brown then took the cart on a joy ride down a foot path, speeding past them and eventually shoving an officer.
Brown, the co-founder of the band Dokken, was charged with DUI, driving to endanger, theft and assault, and released on $4,000 bail.
Kirstin McNary, FOX News Radio.