- Baltimore Erupts Into Violence [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Historic Arguments On Same Sex MarriagePosted 5 hours ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Hug Fires MI Police Officer’s Gun, Killing Woman [VIDEO]
It was just a hug, but it ended up being a deadly hug at a party in Detroit, when an embrace left a woman dead of a gunshot wound.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Adaisha Miller was at a party this weekend when she walked up behind an off-duty police officer and gave him a hug. Police say the officer’s gun accidentally discharged, the bullet striking Miller’s lung and heart. Yolanda McNair says her daughter would have turned 25 years old today (Monday).
(McNair) “Instead of telling her ‘Happy Birthday,’ I’ve got to plan her funeral.”
Authorities say the officer is on administrative duty while they investigate.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the hug-shooting death of Adaisha Miller HERE:
Editor’s Note: Detroit’s police chief said Monday that the shooting was a tragic, unfathomable accident. He says the off-duty officer had his gun in a waist holster made of a soft material that would allow the trigger to be squeezed. He said there is no evidence that the officer fired the gun.