- Baltimore Erupts Into Violence [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Historic Arguments On Same Sex MarriagePosted 3 hours ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Singing to Stop Snoring
It can be more than just a problem getting sleep, but a problem for relationships and marriages. Snoring problems plague thousands of Americans, but a new study has found ways to tame the nightly noise.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has some of those tips in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Getting enough rest is hard enough without being disrupted by sawing logs. Half of Americans have a snoring problem, but according to the Sleep Center at the University of Kentucky, there are ways to stop.
-Skipping out on alcohol before bed prevents airway muscles from being too relaxed.
-Losing weight reduces the amount of suction you need to inhale.
-And taking up singing helps firm up flabby throat muscles, which also leads to less snoring.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.