- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 9 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
AEHQ: Which Candidate Has the Better Jobs Plan? [VIDEO]
There’s only been one President in U.S. history who has been re-elected when the unemployment rate was over 7.2%, and that was Franklin Delano Roosevelt. With unemployment well above that number, can President Obama become the second to return to office with that many people out of work?
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Jobs: Who’s got the best plan for creating them and lowering the current 8.2% unemployment rate? Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell says Republicans don’t have faith in President Obama’s policies.
(Sen. McConnell) “This is the most tepid recovery – if it is a recovery – from a deep recession in American history.”
But the President’s Senior Campaign Adviser, Robert Gibbs, says don’t count on Mitt Romney.
(Gibbs) “We know what tax breaks and tax cuts for the wealthy, and financial regulations off of Wall Street, mean. They mean economic calamity. They mean what we’re dealing with now.”
Both men on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH as RNC Chairman Reince Priebus & DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz debate the economy on FOX News Sunday HERE: