- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 14 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
AEHQ: Which Candidate Has the Better Jobs Plan? [VIDEO]
There’s only been one President in U.S. history who has been re-elected when the unemployment rate was over 7.2%, and that was Franklin Delano Roosevelt. With unemployment well above that number, can President Obama become the second to return to office with that many people out of work?
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Jobs: Who’s got the best plan for creating them and lowering the current 8.2% unemployment rate? Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell says Republicans don’t have faith in President Obama’s policies.
(Sen. McConnell) “This is the most tepid recovery – if it is a recovery – from a deep recession in American history.”
But the President’s Senior Campaign Adviser, Robert Gibbs, says don’t count on Mitt Romney.
(Gibbs) “We know what tax breaks and tax cuts for the wealthy, and financial regulations off of Wall Street, mean. They mean economic calamity. They mean what we’re dealing with now.”
Both men on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH as RNC Chairman Reince Priebus & DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz debate the economy on FOX News Sunday HERE: