- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 43 mins ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 19 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 24 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Actor Ernest Borgnine Dies at 95
He stole America’s hearts as a tubby tough-guy with a face only a mother could love in classic movies of the 50′s and 60′s. Award-winning actor Ernest Borgnine died on Sunday.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster has more on his career:
Ernest Borgnine was 95, a Best Actor Oscar winner for “Marty” in 1955.
(“Marty”) “I’m just a fat little man, a fat, ugly man.”//”You not ugly.”//”I’m ugly, I’m ugly, I’m ugly.”//”Marty!”//”Ma…Leave me alone!”
He beat up Frank Sinatra in “From Here to Eternity.”
(“From Here to Eternity”) “You must be in a hurry for trouble.”
And was in dozens of other movies and TV shows, starring as a Navy officer in the 60′s sitcom, “McHale’s Navy.”
(“McHale’s Navy”) “Oh, Captain! Captain?”
His spokesman says he died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles with his family there.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.