- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 12 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: New Cell Phone Risk
There are studies out there about the risks of brain tumors from cell phone radiation, but new research shows that a cell phone can be dangerous even when it’s not in use.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Another new cell phone study has been released, this one about the risk to men’s fertility. Major health advocacy organization, the Environmental Working Group, released a report of 10 studies showing significant changes in sperm exposed to cell phone radiation.
Researchers say most are conscious of the link between cell phones and brain tumors, but warn men wearing phones on their belt loop has the same risk. Experts say further research is needed.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.