- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: New Cell Phone Risk
There are studies out there about the risks of brain tumors from cell phone radiation, but new research shows that a cell phone can be dangerous even when it’s not in use.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Another new cell phone study has been released, this one about the risk to men’s fertility. Major health advocacy organization, the Environmental Working Group, released a report of 10 studies showing significant changes in sperm exposed to cell phone radiation.
Researchers say most are conscious of the link between cell phones and brain tumors, but warn men wearing phones on their belt loop has the same risk. Experts say further research is needed.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.